All my nutrition packed in the morning to get me through my middle-of-the-week run and after burning 839 calories according RunKeeper, MyFitnessPal tells me I just added it back with a dinner bear claw (540 calories) and buttered popcorn (720 calories). Hey, at least I didn’t do the cliche diet soda. I’m still a card carrying member of the water drinking club.
Ahhhh … but who’s counting. Well, I guess I am with the help of these two Apps.
Life lesson #108 — Use the available tools to gain insight towards your goals. Don’t use a spoon to dig a hole, use a shovel.
Morning weight = 171. Post-run weight = 170.
- 630am – Pre run nutrition and hydration. Herbalife24 Prepare, Prolong, and Niteworks. 1 medium-sized banana. Tip! Best to eat a minimum of 30 minutes before a run. Preferably 60 minutes.
- 3:30pm – Kind Plus Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate bar
- 7:30pm – Local bakery – fresh bear claw. Ate 1/2 during my 5:30 dinner and enjoyed the rest later with popcorn. Salty and sweet … I think I just found my new favorite flavor. Bear claw flavored popcorn. Packed with calories and it was delicious. Regal buttered popcorn.
- 9:30pm – Herbalife24 Restore
- RunKeeper tells me I did a Great Job this morning. Reminds of that kid during Game (something) when Lebron was walking off the court after they just got beaten like a dog. This future Tony Robbins shouted out, “Great Job. Good effort” which is in fact the exact opposite of what the rest-of-the-world’s eyeball’s just witnessed.
- Today was a 2×2 mile fast. The stages are 1 mile slow. 2 miles fast. 3 minutes slow, etc. At the end of the session, I added another 6.32 miles onto my running shoes.