Three-months ago I started documenting the exciting world of what I eat, when I eat, what I do, and when I do it in preparation for my very first (and probably very last) marathon. Experts say … let’s stop at that statement. Have any of you actually met any of these experts? There are certainly a lot of them apparently walking around, but they are like Big Foots when you go looking for them. Anyway, experts drill 90-day plans into our heads.
Tony Horton – P “90” X. Shaun T’s Insanity might as well be called Insanity90X. Amazon even has a ton of books on the importance of a 90-day plan. I haven’t read any of them, but after 90 days of doing this, I can offer some insight.
Life lesson #90 – Anybody can do something for 1 day and learn a little. Do something for 90 days and learn a lot.
Morning weight = 172.5. Post-run weight = 170
- 9:50am – Favorite Local Breakfast Joint
- Buckwheat Pancakes (2)
- House syrup (1/2 cup)
- 1 Over-Medium Egg
- Herbalife Core Complex
- 1:30pm – Loving the Leftovers
- 7:pm – Doctored Fettucini
- Trader Joe’s Fettucini. My wife, in all her cooking glory, added fresh mushrooms and some additional seasonings (1.5 cups)
- Trader Joe’s Corn Tortilla flatbread sesame seed (2 pieces)
- Trader Joe’s Mini Brie Bites (2 pieces)
- Herbalife Supplements:
- 10:30pm – Herbalife24 Restore
- Thinking the best way to say this … oh yeah, chilled! Thanks to that “Fri-turday” activities, my wife and I had a staycation, getaway, or just a together break. So, in other words, chilled.