Since Saturday’s scheduled long run morphed into Friday’s long run, I have officially been recovering for 2 whole days. When you work out constantly, you certainly appreciate these two little words … “off” and “day” Ask anybody who has done Insanity or P90X and they’ll all eventually get to the same message … “I enjoyed my Sundays (insert any day of the week) because it was my off day.”
Life lesson #84 – Google shabot and it will change your life.
Morning weight = 171
- 8:15am – Herbalife Shake.
- 8 ounces of Old Orchard Healthy Balance Apple Juice
- 2 scoops Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder
- 1 scoop Herbalife Formula 1 French Vanilla
- 1 cup of Baby Spinach
- 3 Costco Frozen Strawberries
- 8 Costco Frozen Blueberries
- 2 Costco Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 1/4 cup Mountain High Plain Yogurt
- 10:50am – Krispy Kreme glazed donut. Just another reason why I love my church. Grateful for the Krispy Kreme! Been at least 2 years since I had one of these babies — still not my favorite, but it sure does make for a grateful communion!
- 1pm – Mexican Food
- Breakfast burrito with hashbrowns, eggs (no meat)
- Fresh roasted jalapeños
- Green Tomatillo Sauce
- Tortilla chips (7 total)
- Fresh carrot and orange mixed juice (6 onces)
- 5pm – Payday Fun Size candy bar
- 7:30pm – Chinese Food
- Veggie Chowmein
- Honey Walnut Tofu (yes, tofu!)
- Herbalife Supplements
- Cell Activator
- Church service.
- Prep for tomorrow’s Labor Day Race and post family get together at our house. My sister-in-law who is running as well and her two kids stayed the night to get in as much extra ZZZZZZ’s as possible. The race is in our backyard, almost literally, and it kicks off the second half of the Tour de Fit! The plan for tonight … sleep by 10:30pm which means I’ll be asleep by 11:30pm and rise by 6:15am which means I’ll rise at 6:35am. My sleep and rest/rise is something I am still working on. If this was a Twitter post, I would follow that statement with a #NightOwl
Sunday, September 01, 2013