As we inch closer to the Labor Day Weekend, I’m getting excited. Not because of the long weekend and definitely not because of the traffic. I stopped being “Can’t Wait For the Weekend” Guy a very long time ago. I am excited to have family and friends over for a ceremonial “End of Summer” gathering. Oh, and a few of us are actually registered to run in the first organized race of the second half of the year.
Life lesson #81 – Don’t be “Can’t Wait for Weekend” Guy. You will only be make yourself miserable Monday 8am to Friday 5pm. That’s a lot of self-imposed misery,
Apparently, of the entire population of the world. About 7 billion people (this I didn’t have to Google), only 23,400 people are searching “10K equals how many miles” Now I’m hoping with this extra focus on 10K and cutting a pasting images of the distance, I will officially reduce the search results to 23,399. I declare for now on I will remember 10k = 6.2. And if that fails, when I’m running, I’ll just keep an eye out for the finish line when I reach 6 miles.
Morning weight – 170.5
- 8:15am – Herbalife Shake.
- 11:30am – Microwave Madness
- El Monterey Bean and Cheese burrito
- 2 tbsp Sunny Side sour cream
- 15 Lay’s Original chips
- 14 Tostitos Restaurant style chips
- 1/4 cup of Tillamook 4 cheese Mexican blend
- My specialty, ghetto nachos
- 3:00pm – Ghetto Nachos
- Tostitos 14 chips
- Lays Original Lays 7 chips
- Tillamook 1/4 cup
- 3:30pm – Fresh peach
- 6:15pm – Chinese Food
- General Sesame Tofu (1 1/2 servings)
- Steamed broccoli (1/2 cup)
- Egg drop soup (1 1/2 cups)
- Egg fried rice (2 cups)
- Steamed rice (1/2 cup)
- 9:30pm – Cuchinta with grated coconut (1 piece)
- DirecTv installed today. I didn’t do it, but I enjoyed watching. Bye bye Xfinity, hello DirecTv.