Seems like everyone has the same idea … exercise and nutrition. They wouldn’t have merged the two Apps I use (MyFitnessPal for food intake and Runkeeper or like my auto-checker says, “Rub keep”) together. Saves a little bit of time every day which will then equate to a lot of time at the end of the year. Hey, those 2-3 minutes daily add up so I’m being a little dramatic, but not too much.
The Time Savings Breakdown:
- 2-3 minutes daily
- 14-21 minutes per week
- 56-84 minutes per month
- 672-1008 minutes per year
Ok, since nobody thinks in these terms other than new parents “Oh, yeah, he/she is 23 1/2 months old” Well, on behalf of all normal people, he/she is 2. We’ll even give you “almost 2.”
Well, 672 minutes is 11.2 hours. Or, a Breaking Bad Season 1-3 marathon. And, 1008 minutes per day is 16.8 hours which is a more than a flight to Australia. Merging these two Apps just saved me a trip to Australia!
Life lesson #65 – Over time, small details add up to large details.
Morning weight 167.5
- 7:45am – Herbalife Formula 1 French Vanilla Protein Shake. 5 oz of Healthy Balance Apple Juice, 6 fresh strawberries with stems, 1/2 cup of Costco Organic Frozen Blueberries, and 1/2 frozen banana. 1 scoop of Formula 1 and 1 scoops of Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder. 1 cup of spinach. 1 cup of cabbage. 1 cup of kale. Herbalife supplements:
- 10:20am – Herbalife24 Prepare – getting ready for a run
- 11:15am – Herbalife24 Hydrate – during my run
- 12:30pm – Post Run Nutrition – got this recipe from the Apple cafeteria
- 10 ounces of
- Herbalife Instant Chocolate (2 scoops)
- Herbalife24 Rebuild Endurance (1 scoop)
- 1 cup of fresh organic spinach
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup of Mountain High Fat Free All Natural Plain Yogurt
- 2 tspn Skippy Super Chunk Peanut Butter
- 2 Vita Coco Coconut Water ice cubes
- 2:30pm – 1/2 leftover burrito from yesterday’s dinner with Italian Rose Fresh Salsa (2 tbsp). 1 Hostess mini donette.
- 5:30pm – Hot Dog on a Stick
- 2 veggie dogs
- french fries (3/4 order)
- 9:15pm – El Monterey Burrito, 2 tspn of cream cheese, 3/4 bag of Doritos, Pop Corners (White Cheddar) 1/2 serving, Filipino Suman with Skippy Peanut Butter and Nestle Rich Milk Chocolate. 1 Hostess mini donette (Hostess is back!)
- 10:30pm – 1st mile quick and directly into 11 ramp runs. Between ramp runs, I did 10 floor runs. Run temperature was a hot 76-degrees. Felt like high noon sun. I was feeling a bit worn after the first mile, but very thankful I brought Herbalife24 Hydrate. Lifted me for almost another 2 miles, but even better, ramp runs!
- 11:15pm – Walk home