Are you one of those “Ugggh, the weekend is over people?” Is your favorite song and unofficial anthem the Bangels Manic Monday? Well, I humbly offer a suggestion to lift that belief and live your best life now. It is something I practice myself and arguably one of the best things I learned many years ago that has changed my life.
It was actually put to test this morning when I just noticed this and the only reaction from my wife and I was, “Oh well …” and there was no more conversation.
Life lesson #64 – Change the channel in your head. Tune into something more uplifting and thankful and remove those disempowering channels from your presets.
Morning weight 170
- 8:15am – Herbalife Shake. Poured some Vita Coco Coconut Water into ice trays. Trying a variation of a Bobby flay recipe.
- Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water (1/2 carton)
- 1 scoop of Herbalife Protein Powder
- Herbalife Formula 1 French Vanilla (1 scoop)
- 7 fresh strawberries with the stems. Read this for the health benefits of strawberry stems (leaves)
- 1/4 fresh peach
- 1 medium banana
- Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate Mango (didn’t have any fresh mango on hand)
- 6 Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water ice cubes
- 10:30am – Homemade tofu musubi
- 12:30pm – Leftover, leftover, leftover (etc) pasta. It’s almost done! This is the same pasta from last Thursday, but don’t be fooled! It is just as delicious, if not more, now than when it was bubbling on the burners. We fry it so it gets a nice textural contrast on the noodles.
- 5:30pm – Mexican Food and homemade dessert
- Bean, cheese, and rice burrito with sour cream and guac on the side
- Peach cake from our dear friend, The Midnight Baker!
- Spectacular Now screening. Disclaimer if you are under the age of 18 or if you have the mindset of someone under the age of 18 … please understand there is nothing romantic or glamourous about a life of poor choices, under-aged drinking, and “living in the now” as they repeatedly say in the movie.