Still salivating after a cupcake high just 7 hours ago. As the official taste tester for Cupkeiki (my wife’s unofficial home bakery), she woke me up at 1am to try her latest coconut cupcake. Since I’m such a professional, I just open my mouth, still half-sleeping, and let the chewing begin! Delicious and then back to sleep. My apologies to all dentists who read this.
New week … time to evaluate and grade myself on the previous. 4 out of the 7 days and the remaining 3 days involved a wellness activity. Helping my parents wash their exterior windows. By the way, thank you YouTube for re-training on the proper way to clean a window. Roadtrips to San Francisco and supporting my family in their rookie appearance at the American Craft Council Show.
- 2 pound loss. Last Sunday’s weight (08-03-2013) 171.5. This morning weight 169.5. Grade A+
Activity and Performance:
- Ran a 3-mile at a fast pace. (Splits 9:10, 8:38, and 8:11). Able to lift heavier dumbbells and push-ups are now back in the mix without pain. Range of motion in my left shoulder returning to normal. Grade B+ Why a B+? Training to run a marathon and didn’t run for distance.
Eating and Nutrition:
- I eat a lot and I continue to maintain or lose weight slow and steady. That’s what really stands out so I need to call Mythbusters! You can eat and lose weight. Herbalife is my confirmed breakfast of champions. Herbalife24 products have increased my split times and performance on my short runs.
- 7:45am – Herbalife Shake. Still enjoying a new tropical smoothie.
- 9am – Larabar (finished the half from yesterday)
- 1:15pm – Noodles & Company (with friends)
- 4:30pm – 1 1/2 Tofu Musubi (homemade from a friend)
- 5:45pm – 2 Tofu Musubi (homemade) and 1 bottom bun with a Morning Star Parm burger. 1/2 corn on the cob (no butter). 3/4 can of Sprite.
- 7:pm – 1 homemade Georgetown Cupcakes recipe – Banana Split cupcake. 1 bite of a Georgetown Cupcake coconut cupcake
- 9:30pm – 1 Tofu Musubi (homemade).
- 10:15pm – Pop Corners Cheesy Jalapeno and Gourmet Popcorn Chicago Mix
- The word of the day is service! Wonderful message at church.