I’m not one of those weekend warrior types. TGIFers. Work hard – play hard. There was a time, but over the past 15 years, I’ve learned another cliche “Carpe Diem” which I’ve adapted into a bible-based mantra of love God, love others.
With this as my foundation, there is no room for simply seizing the day because there is so much more to serve.
Life lesson #62 – Seize the day, but love God and others first.
Morning weight 169.5
- 8:15am – Herbalife Shake. No ice and I forgot to place a new Healthy Balance Apple Juice in the fridge. Decisions, decisions. What to do?
- Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water
- 1 scoop of Herbalife Protein Powder (didn’t add Formula 1 French Vanilla to preserve the coconut taste)
- 7 fresh strawberries with the stems. Read this for the health benefits of strawberry stems (leaves)
- 1/4 fresh peach
- 1 medium banana
- 11:45am – Leftover, leftover, leftover pasta. Just keep adding mushrooms!
- Trader Joe’s Organic fusilli pasta – Imported from Italy
- 1 corn on the cob with butter
- 1 serving of Quorn ground
- Squash and zucchini sauteed in olive oil and a little butter
- 2:45pm – Pop Corners Cheesy Jalapeno (1 1/2 servings)
- 5pm – Vietnamese Rice Noodle with tofu, mock ham, and a fried egg.
- 6:30pm – Gluten-free Larabar Apple Pie (1/2 bar). My main meals are very routine, but I am constantly searching munching on new snacks.
- 10pm – Wife’s homemade banana split cupcake (from Georgetown Cupcake’s recipe).
- 11:50pm – Wife actually woke me up to take a bite of a coconut cupcake (from Georgetown Cupcake’s recipe). It was literally … “Sweet” Dreams!
- Lots of “ings” … driving, shopping, yawning, more driving, walking, pushing, and paying.