At the beginning of this week, I set my mind to exercise Monday-Friday. I didn’t make any decisions on Saturday, but we’ll see. For now, focusing on Monday-Friday and as of Wednesday, I am on track. There’s still plenty of week left to get a run in.
Life lesson #59 – Take time to re-set your mind on your goals.
Morning weight 171.5
- 8:15am – Herbalife Formula 1 French Vanilla Protein Shake. 5 oz of Healthy Balance Apple Juice, 1/2 cup of Costco Organic Frozen Blueberries, 4 large Costco strawberries, and 1/2 frozen banana. 2 scoops of Formula 1 and 2 scoops of Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder. 1 cup of spinach. 1 cup of cabbage. 1 cup of kale. Herbalife supplements:
- Formula 2 Multivitamin
- Formula 3 Cell Activator
- Xtra-Cal Advanced
- Mega Garlic Plus
- Total Control
- Garden 7
- 10:45am – Filipino suman with 2 tbsp of Skippy Chunky peanut butter. If you’ve never tried this, what are you waiting for other than I’ve never seen it sold in any restaurant in America. Just a small hurdle for something that warms the soul! It’s a snack. It’s a dessert. It’s delicious.
- 12:30pm – Leftover Pasta, 1 fresh fig, and Herbalife Herbal Concentrate Tea
- 1/2 serving of Tofu Shirataki
- 1 serving of Trader Giott’s Organic Pasta penne rigate
- 1 serving of homemade mushroom pasta sauce
- 2 squash wedges
- 3 fresh mozzarella “ciligiene”
- 2:50pm – One of Kind Dark Chocolate Nuts and Sea Salt bar
- 5:30pm – Vietnamese Tofu bánh mì sandwich.
- 9:30pm – 1 1/2 cups of Gourmet Popcorn Chicago Mix
- Chest. Flat dumbbell press. Slow down and explode up. Rebuilding size.
- 1st set, 16 reps, 30 lbs
- 2nd set, 20 reps, 40 lbs
- 3rd-6th set, 20 reps, 50 lbs