Ok, not quite Moses and the flood, but we both move by faith. By faith, Moses risked losing everything for the promises of God. By faith, I say I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Life lesson #40 – for those who say there is no such thing as faith, the next time you sit in a chair or drive on the freeway, you should believe otherwise.
- 7:30am – Herbalife Formula 1 French Vanilla Protein Shake. 5 oz of Healthy Balance Apple Juice, 1 cup of raw cabbage, 1/2 cup of Costco Organic Frozen Blueberries, 4 large Costco strawberries, and 1/2 frozen banana. 2 scoops of Formula 1 and 2 scoops of Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder. Rather than a straw, used a spoon because I added 1 tbs of Diamond chopped walnuts. Herbalife supplements (Multivitamin, Cell Activator, Celluloss, Herbalifeline, Joint Support, Xtra Cal). Also took a Nature’s Made B6 — it’s a vegetarian thang!
- 11:30am – Chinese food leftovers. 1 1/2 servings of general sesame tofu with steamed broccoli. 1/2 serving of steamed broccoli. 1/2 serving of vegetable chow mein. 8 ounces of water with 1/2 oz of Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate Mango.
- 3:45pm – Pizza Guys White Garlic Sauce with pineapple and mushroom (5 slices). Added red chili flakes to each slice. Took 2 Herbalife Thermobond tablets with 8 ounces of water and Herbal Concentrate Tea. 1/2 Power Crunch Cookies and Cream
- 9:15pm – Pizza Guys White Garlic Sauce with pineapple and mushroom (2 slices). 1/2 Power Crunch Cookies and Cream. Herbalife supplements (Multivitamin, Cell Activator, Celluloss, Herbalifeline, Joint Support, Xtra Cal, Garden 7).
- 5 continuous sets, no rest between, triceps and chest
- Chest. Floor dumbbell presses. Slow down for the negative burn and explode up. It’s time to build up bulk again!
- 1 set, 15 reps (35 lbs)
- 5 sets, 14 reps (50 lbs)
- Triceps. (5 sets, 16 reps each set). Floor triceps, P90X style. Lie on side and cross arm over the body and use your body weight to push up. Repeat on the other side. For the right tricep, I can actually throw my body weight up. For the left tricep, just getting my left arm across my body to get into position for the movement is major progress. I wasn’t able to do this just 2 weeks ago.
- Shoulders. Attempted standing “V” presses with 20 pound weights. After the 3rd rep, I had to put the weights down. The pain in my left shoulder didn’t allow me to continue.
- Walk to Target and back.