Weigh in 171 and truth be told, I knew this. Making daily notes of what I eat and what I do is making it easier to predict health results. Life lesson #33 – daily reflection brings growth!
- 8:20am – Herbalife Formula 1 French Vanilla and Protein Shake (2 scoops of each) in 4ounces of Healthy Balance Apple Juice, handful of Organic Girl baby spinach, 7 Costco Organic blueberries, 3 large Costco strawberries, 1/2 frozen banana.
- 9:50am – Manilla mango
- 10:50am – Power Crunch Bar
- 12:30pm – Leftover Chinese food (1 1/2 servings of sesame tofu, 1/2 serving of fresh broccoli, 1/2 serving of string bean tofu, 1 cup of egg drop soup, 1 cup of rice)
- 3:15pm – 1 cup of Honey Nut Cheerios, 1 cup of Blue Diamond almond milk, 1 serving (2 scoops) of Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder
- 6:00pm – Chipotle vegetarian fajita bowl with 1/2 white and 1/2 brown rice. Only ate 1/2 of the flour tortilla . 1/2 bag of chips.
- Moderate to heavy moving and lifting of boxes. Some boxes 50+ pounds and needed to lift above my head to garage ceiling shelving. My physical therapy is working on my left arm. My right arm is getting much worse. (3 hours)
- Moderate to heavy yard work. Rake and power washing. (60 minutes)
I’ll need to watch my mango intake. At 46 grams of sugar for a small mango, that looks a lot like this …
This is another remind of how important it is to know basic nutritional facts of your favorite foods. Remember my pizza picture. Like they say, if I don’t know, now I know.