Weigh in 172. No worries, when nature calls, it will most likely be Groundhog Day with my weight and back to the 170s. Not even going to change a thing and my leftover spaghetti is going to be today’s lunch. In your face scale!
- 8:15am – 2 fried eggs and 6 ounces of Herbalife Herbal Concentrate Tea
- 11:15am – 1 1/2 cups of Honey Nut Cheerios, 1 1/2 cups of Blue Diamond almond milk, and 1 scoop of Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder. It doesn’t look all that great. Kinda pasty, but also kinda tasty.
- 1:15pm – Leftover Spaghetti Factory mizithra cheese and mushroom with gluten-free noodles and for added protein, 1 Boca chicken patty (just microwaved it). To drink, 1 scoop of Herbalife Berry Beverage Mix, 1/2 stick of Herbalife24 Hydrate, and 1 shot of Herbalife Herbal Concentrate Mango in 10 ounces of water. Took various Herbalife supplements as well (Multivitamin, Herbalifeline, Joint Support, Cell Activator, Celluloss, and Ultimate Prostrate). Also ate a fresh Manilla mango.
- 2:30pm – 1 scoop of Herbalife Berry Beverage Mix, 1/2 stick of Herbalife24 Hydrate, and 1 shot of Herbalife Herbal Concentrate Mango in 10 ounces of water.
- 4:50pm – 1 bag of Sun Chips French Onion
- 6:05pm – 1 serving (2 scoops) of Herbalife24 Rebuild Endurance in 10 ounces of water. Calls for only 8 ounces, but it tastes a bit too strong for me with only 8 ounces.
- 11:30am – 4:10pm (with that quick 15 minute lunch break), power washed the lower part of our 2-story house and all of the hardscape in the front yard and 3/4 of the hardscape in the backyard. As a sidenote, don’t power wash the day after cleaning windows. Life lesson #32 – Plan, then plan some more or else you end up cleaning up after yourself.
- 5:20pm – My wife had an unexpected appointment and I decided to tag along. I asked her to bring the Sun Chips from above because I also changed into some running shorts so when I dropped her off, I could go for an impromptu run in this challenging 86-degree weather. Surprisingly, those Sun Chips may have did the job. Ran with a water bottle as a precaution. I intentionally went out fast for the first 2 miles (first 2 pictures) and did ramp runs to finish.
- 6:50pm – Walk back to my wife and our favorite Chinese restaurant. 1 1/2 servings of General tofu with sesame seeds (extra crispy and less sauce), 1 serving of green beans with salty tofu, and 2 cups of vegetarian egg drop soup. They also surprised us with a little plate of black mushroom caps. I ate two. And for dessert, our fortune said, “eat the oranges instead” so we ate orange wedges in lieu of fortune cookies.
Final note: It’s 9pm and nature hasn’t called just yet. Hope she hasn’t forgot my number today!