Monday, June 10, 2013. First entry. First weigh-in at 176.5. Energy level good, but not great especially in the morning.
Wednesday, July 10, 2013. Weigh-in at 170.5. Energy level steady throughout the day. Success!
- Eat 4-5 small meals every day
- Make sure the first meal is something nutritious and will keep you full without cravings until your next meal.
- Mix your exercises up. If you have a lot of time, don’t waste it. If you don’t have a lot of time, push it with maximum effort.
- Be consistent!
Lost a total of 6 pounds. Is that spectacular for 30 days? Some might even think what’s the point? But if you are just logging onto this daily food and activities journal, my “log jog” if you will, you will notice I ate the foods I enjoyed to eat and there hasn’t been an excessive amount of training. Life lesson #31 – eat four-to-five meals you absolutely enjoy every day as an easy way to stay healthy and fit.
- 8:15am – 2 fried eggs and 6 ounces of Herbalife Herbal Concentrate Tea
- 10:30am – 3 ounces of Odwalla Chocolate Monster Protein
- 11:50am – Chinese leftovers (sesame tofu, salt and pepper mushroom, egg fried rice)
- 1pm – 10 ounces of water with a packet of Herbalife Berry Protein Mix, 1 stick of Herbalife24 Hydrate, and a shot of Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate Mango.
- 3:15pm – 1 1/2 cups of Honey Nut Cheerios with 1 1/2 cups of Blue Diamond Almond Milk (original flavor)
- 5:45pm – Manilla mango. Yes, Manilla mango. There are different types of mangoes. Most supermarkets sell Mexico mangoes which are larger and very fibrous. If you don’t know which country your mango was from, if you’re still pulling fibrous strands from your teeth, those are from Mexico. The Manilla mangoes are all “meat” and 100% delicious!
- 6:30pm – Spaghetti Factory gluten-free Manager’s Special half mizithra cheese – half mushroom and start with a small salad with pesto sauce plus croutons. Just like protons, neutrons, and electrons make up the atom, the crouton makes up the salad! Come on, that was funny. Dessert a half a scoop of spumoni ice cream.
- Window washing. Up and down a ladder in 99-degree weather and it is worth it! Actually YouTubed window washing before I started and learned I’ve been washing windows like an amateur for decades. Thanks WallyTheWindowWasher (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edWbys20Cdw)