Four-day vacation is behind me and waking up in my own bed. Before stepping on the scale for my first morning weigh in, let’s see where I started before I left.
- Wednesday, July 3rd, Morning Weigh in – 173
- Saturday, July 6th, Night Weigh in – 174.5
- Sunday, July 7th, Morning Weigh in – 172.5
It’s like a volatile stock with an amazing message. Life lesson #28 – Avoid disempowering beliefs and self-talk, “I’m on vacation so I can expect to gain a few pounds” Those lies can lead you off the narrow path. Nobody is saying to not have fun, but nobody is also saying to throw away your previous efforts.
- 8:30am – Herbalife Herbal Concentrate Tea 8 ounces, 2 fried eggs, and 1 Morningstar Sausage Patty. Various Herbalife supplements (Multivitamin, Herbalifeline, Cell Activator, Cell-u-loss, Joint Support, and others shown in the picture).
- 1:00pm – Noodles & Company Whole Grain Tuscan Linguine with Tofu
- 3:o0pm – Costco Sample Stations. 1 Vitamix Dixie Cup size green juice and 2 Mary’s Gone Crackers with a cream cheese smear and Robert Rothchilds Farm. It was like a chutney and deserves it’s own highlighted block! Delicious!
- 6:30pm – Herbalife Herbal Concentrate Tea 8 ounces, 1 1/2 servings of Seeds of Change Brown Quinoa and Brown Rice, 1 Quorn Naked Cutlet and 1 serving of steamed fresh broccoli.
- 8:00pm – Amber Lyn Sugar Free Milk Chocolate bite
- Sunday Church service. You can do all the physical training, but it is nothing without God. Proverbs 3: 5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Painted the loft
- Hung my guitars