The July 4th holiday is behind us and it’s time to get back into my Monday routine. Monday is Runday!
Weigh-in this morning, wait for it … 170.5. The take away … there are a few reasons, but at the core, it is basically calories in versus calories out. In other words, I’m burning more than putting in and without the help of MyFitnessPal, I wouldn’t know that. Life lesson #29 – use the right tools for the job. If you wanted to pound in a nail, would you want a hammer or a rock? Both would work, but one is more efficient and gets the results with very little mess. And if you want health, MyFitnessPal is that hammer.
- 8:15am – 2 fried eggs and 4 ounces of Formula 1 with organic soy milk
- 9:30am – 4 ounces of Herbalife24 Hydrate and with a teaspoon of Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate Mango (pre-run)
- 10am – Clif Chocolate Gel Pack
- 11am – Herbalife24 Rebuild Endurance (8 ounces of organic soy milk)
- 1:30pm – Quorn Naked Cutlet, serving of broccoli, and the leftover serving from last night’s Seeds of Change Brown Quinoa and Brown Rice
- 5:30pm – Chipotle Veggie Fajita Bowl with the tortilla on the side and a bag of chips. Since it’s a veggie, I also don’t get charged when I ask for guacamole and sour cream on the side. Makes for a great (and free) chip dip, but I can also control my portion on my fajita bowl.
- 7:25pm – 1/4 of Odwalla Mango Super Protein
- 11:20pm – Herbalife24 Restore
During my run, brought a 4 ounce bottle of Herbalife24 Prolong and a 4 ounce bottle of Herbalife24 Hydrate.
- Run. My first 5 miles were at a 9:30 clip, but the heat is really taking a tool on me. I had a a Clif Chocolate Gel Pack at mile 2 and drank my Herbalife24 products sparingly throughout the run. My right arm is really hurting now — starting from mile 2. Pins and needles so I’ll discuss this with my Physical Trainer this week. That pain is affecting my runs. I had to stop at mile 7 because of the pain and do some of the stretches I’ve learned in PT. If I know anything, I know this … this too shall pass. No problem!