Today was a two-fold “scale” day. I had no scale for my daily weigh in so let’s just say I’m 173. No change from the previous day. My best guess using the data from MyFitnessPal. Secondly, I scaled a mountain today. Two actually. These ones.
- 8:00am – 2 Fried Eggs
- 11:30am – 8 ounces of Herbalife24 Hydrate
- 12:10pm – 8 ounces of Herbalife24 Hydrate. Finished the water bottle post run.
- 12:55pm – PF Chang’s Ma Po Tofu and Veggie Wraps
- 6:30pm – Chili’s Original Black Bean Burger and removed the top bun. 1/4 order of fries. 1/2 order of jalepeno and onion rings. These replace the awesome blossom. Dessert some type of chocolate bundt cake volcano with vanilla ice cream. Just glad there were 3 spoons digging into this one because it would have been another hill day tomorrow.
- 9:00pm – Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate Mango 16 ounces
Various Herbalife vitamins and supplements. Actually took them 3x’s today at each main meal. More ammunition for my battle against vacation eating.
- 2 Mountain Runs
Life lesson #25 – When you fight an uphill battle, there is always a downhill victory!
Happy Fourth of July!