It was a travel day, but before I take off, a visit to Mr. Scale. He’s a good friend. He doesn’t lie. Life lesson #24 – a good friend tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.
Weight – 173. The day before I was 172 and I most definitely would have been less than 172, but at midnight, I stumbled upon a bowl of noodle soup with 2 eggs. You won’t find it on my MyFitnessPal’s breakdown — no worries. It won’t be my last bowl before this is all over.
On the road and to an outsider, it would probably look like I am a secret shopper for In-and-Out.
- 8:00am – Herbalife Formula 1 French Vanilla fruit and veggie shake.
- 8:00am – Herbalife Herbal Concentrate Tea (5 cold ounces)
- 11:30am – Taco Bell Rice and Bean Burrito (3/4) and 3/4 of a veggie Mexican Pizza.
- 2:00pm – 3/4 of an In-and-Out half chocolate vanilla shake
- 5:00pm – In-and-Out Grilled Cheese with grilled onions and extra tomato plus 1/2 an order of fries.
- 7:20pm – 1 1/2 servings of Tofu with Eggplant.
Makes perfect sense why I’ve been drinking Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate Mango since.
Today’s Activities – driving! It was an exercise in patience.