Away from home and from my routine. I didn’t bring products to make my Herbalife shake and when someone offers to take you to the local breakfast joint, you just say, “yes!” It would be rude to say anything else, right?
No scale, but best guess 173.5. Relatively the same. I’ll be able to see if I’ve got the skills to work at a carnival very soon.
- 8:15am – Marmalade Cafe (local spot)! 3 pieces of French Toast, 1 fried egg, 1 poached egg, and 1 piece of English muffin with grape jelly and a little butter. OK, the “make good choices” part of this entry is coming.
- 11:30am – 8 ounces of Odwalla Super Protein Chocolate and a banana. If you were taking notes, this was the “make good choices” part of the story.
- 2:00pm – Costco run, but a different Costco. Always fun browsing different Costcos and on today’s sample plate, we had 2 small pieces of sugar-free milk chocolate (ended up buying a box), a Kirkland cranberry cereal, and a shot of a Vitamix smoothie.
- 6:00pm – P.F. Chang’s repeat from yesterday’s lunch. Ma Po Tofu, Veggie Tofu Wraps, brown rice, and the only twist, Veggie Pot Stickers.
- Various Herbalife supplements through day, including Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate Mango.
Life lesson #26 – Put down the menu after you make a decision; if you don’t know it’s there, you won’t wonder how tasty they are.
Let’s see what tomorrow holds. I’m on the wrong side of calories in, but I’m feeling great. No matter what the scale says, I’m 173.5 — the circus will have to wait.
- Laughing with family.