Chipotle Kind of Day
Woke up this morning knowing I had about a 6 mile run ahead, but really wasn’t feeling too bionic today. Low energy for some reason, but wondering why I have low energy won’t fix my low energy. Proceed as usual and just writing it off as “one of those days.” I’ll do my best today.
Can a Chipotle quesadilla help with low energy?
I’m sure it’s not scientific. MyFitnessPal shows all of the nutritional facts, but all I know is after eating one, I certainly feel happier. Use the eyeball test. Watch a kid eat a quesadilla. Are they frowing or smiling? So, I guess the overall answer is “Yes it Can!”
When Did I Eat:
- 8:20am (Meal 1) — Herbalife Formula 1 French Vanilla Shake with Personalized Protein Powder. Added spinach and kale for raw benefits. Added frozen strawberries, organic blueberries, peaches, and bananas. Mountain plain yogurt in 8 ounces of Healthy Balance Apple Juice (5 grams of sugar per 8 ounces — pretty good)
- 8:45am (Meal 1.1) — Pre run nutrition. Herbalife24 Prepare and Prolong (2 scoops each). Herbalife Niteworks (1 scoop). Also had some Odwalla Super Protein Monster as I was feeling a bit tired this morning.
- 10am (Meal 1.2) — Post run celebration. Homemade grilled cheese and tablets. I had a slow pace today because of low energy. Don’t feel sick, just one of those off days. Bring on the comfort of a grilled cheese sandwich.
- 12:20pm (Meal 2) — Leftover egg drop soup, remainder of my Odwalla Chocolate Super Protein with Herbalife tablets, and Herbalife Niteworks. I just love the clean taste.
- 2:30pm (Meal 2.1) — Fresh, Farmer’s Market sliced peaches.
- 5:40pm (Meal 3) — Chipotle to the rescue. Vegetarian fajita bowl with all the fixings! Side of a cheese quesadilla for texture.