Sunday was full of sun-all-day! 102-degrees worth of sun and I love it! Gives me another thing to be thankful for, mainly air conditioning in home and cars. No run on the books. Nothing to pushup or press. Today is simply a day of rest and service. Google Shabot!
Morning weight 171.5
- 8:15am – Jamba Juice Green Fusion, Fruit and Veggie Pouch. Herbalife Protein Powder (2 scoops) and Formula 1 French Vanilla (1 scoop). 8 oz of Healthy Balance Apple Juice. 1/2 cup of spinach. 1/3 cup of kale. 1/2 banana. Herbalife supplements:
- 1pm – Mexican Restaurant
- Breakfaste burrito (egg, cheese, rice, pinto beans). It was suppose to include hashbrowns, but I think they forgot. I was going to say something, but they probably did me a calorie favor.
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 roasted jalapeno
- 4pm – Katy Perry Pop Chips (6 chips) Arizona Green Tea (4 oz)
- 7pm – Chinese Restaurant. Family stopped by so we decided to forgo our homemade dinner plans and treat them out.
- 1 cup of egg fried rice
- 1 serving of string beans with fried tofu
- 1 1/2 servings of Singapore Curried Noodles
- 2 veggie egg roll
- 1 serving of Chinese Water Spinach
- Herbalife supplements
- Nature’s Made B12
- 9pm – Crystal Classic Vanilla Ice Cream with 2 Petit Ecolier European Chocolate Biscuits
- 10pm – Herbalife24 Restore with 8 oz of Herbalife Mango Aloe
- Church service.