Jarod came to fame based on his well-documented fascination with Subway 6″ sandwiches. If my memory is correct, my man Jarod lost over 100 pounds pounding down 6″ after 6″ sandwich. That’s a great story, but you’ve got to really love sandwiches.
Don’t get me wrong — check my food journals. I eat Subway too. Who doesn’t like a quick and tasty sandwich — the Five-Dollar Footlong, but I couldn’t do it everyday. If you can, more power to you. Life lesson #49 – Variety is not boring.
Morning weight 170.5
Soapbox Moment! Take a look at this snapshot and tell me what’s wrong with this picture! I know, I know. You pay for the service of eating out, but have some personal accountability folks. Just because you’re eating out doesn’t mean you check your sense of responsibility at the door. Ask yourself this … if you were invited to a friend’s house for dinner and your child made this mess on the floor, would you get up, wipe off the BBQ sauce from your face, throw your overly used napkin on the table and tell your friends, thanks for the wonderful meal and just leave? If you answered yes … I think you just found your answer to why people don’t invite you over anymore!
- 8:15am – Herbalife Formula 1 French Vanilla Protein Shake. 5 oz of Healthy Balance Apple Juice, 1/2 cup of Costco Organic Frozen Blueberries, 4 large Costco strawberries, and 1/2 frozen banana. 2 scoops of Formula 1 and 2 scoops of Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder. Herbalife supplements:
- 1pm – Noodles & Company. Definitely not my first visit to this place, but the first time I knew that I could add a side salad or soup for $1. I hear a commercial campaign … One – One – One Dollar Side Soup! Ok, not as catchy as the Subway classic, but one dollar! Order it and enjoy! And bravo to Noodles & Company for having the domain name Noodles.com … very impressive!
- Whole Grain Tuscan Linguine
- Side Tomato Basil Bisque
- 3pm – Filipino dessert/breakfast treat
- 1 serving of Nestle Rich Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 cup of water
- 3pm – Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut – 2 squares
- 6pm – Leatherbys
- Special Meal Combo
- Egg salad sandwich
- French fries
- Didn’t order a drink — water is and will always be favorite
- Small banana nut and hot fudge sundae with all the fixins!
- Special Meal Combo
- 9pm – Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate Mango
Summary — not to beat a horse, but even just typing this makes me reiterate I Am The New Jarod! You choose! What plan you would not only start, but stick to. Variety or Same Old, Same Old. No matter what plan it is, Jarod and I have a commonality, we were consistent and purposeful. Sure he turned his sandwich eating machine into a multi-millionaire spokesperson for all-things-weight-loss, but we still put our size 32-33 waist pants on one leg at a time.
- Church service and hosting duties! Doing all the weights and cardio you could muster will do no good if you do not put more effort into spiritual weights and cardio.