Now 2 days removed from the half and recording my lowest weight in years, I’m back to my average weight from the July 8th-12th. It was expected. I dropped too much weight in too short of time and that extreme weight loss isn’t a sustainable program. Life lesson #36 – Steady and consistent beats extreme and inconsistent all the time. Don’t believe me? Jus task the tortoise who beat the hare.
- 8am – Herbalife Formula 1 French Vanilla Protein Shake. 5 oz of Healthy Balance Apple Juice, 1 cup of raw cabbage, 1/2 cup of Costco Organic Frozen Blueberries, 4 large Costco strawberries, and 1/2 frozen banana. 2 scoops of Formula 1 and 2 scoops of Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder.
- 12:30pm – Spaghetti Factory gluten-free Manager’s Special half mizithra cheese – half mushroom and start with a small salad with pesto sauce plus croutons.
- 3:15pm – 1 gulp of Odwalla Mango Protein and 1 Nestle Drumstick The strategy here … rather than eat the ice cream at Spaghetti Factory, waited until I got home to eat one of my favorite sweet treats
- 5:15pm – Taco Bell Black Bean burrito, 1/2 Chalupa (no meat, sub beans). Did you know there is an “Easy Beans” button on their register? 6 hot sauces.
- 9:20pm – Chinese food leftovers. 1 serving of Tofu Singapore noodles. My wife doctored it up with extra egg.
- Light stretching throughout the day and night.
- And oh yeah, went to a wedding! Congratulations George and Desi