Marathon Meal and Training Plan
Morning weight = 170 / dusted off the gym membership card today! No post-weigh in.
- 8:23am (Meal 1) – Dropped of my wife at the airport for a quick day trip. Too early and running late to make my regular Herbalife shake. After coming home, classic cereal breakfast.
- 5:30pm (Meal 5) – Rolling solo tonight before a press screening of The Lone Survivor. Appropriate title for tonight …
- 9:50pm (Meal 5a) – Picked up my wife from the airport and the closet food joint was Red Robin. Haven’t been here in quite some time — they have veggie patties, we have options. Threw a fried egg on top of it. Bottomless sweet potato fries for a buck more … bring it on!
- 10:40pm (Meal 6) – My wife stopped at the famous Portos Bakery in Los Angeles and grabbed me a cheese roll. That bite was the only bite I took. Wasn’t the best.
- Dusted off my 24 Hour gym membership this morning. Free weights and gone in 45 minutes. Nice break from the road.