Marathon Meal and Training Plan
Morning weight = 169 / post 14.01 mile run 166
- 8:30am (Meal 1) – Pre run nutrition. Herbalife24 Prolong, Prepare and Herbalife Niteworks. Plus a banana.
- 12:43pm (Meal 3) – Post race carb up at one of our favorite local watering holes! Eggs benedict and their world famous buckwheat pancakes.
- 6:29pm (Meal 5) – First birthday party at our friend’s house. Our first time trying some Russian classics, including the honey cake. A bit too sweet for our taste, but it is a beautiful looking cake.
- 9:29pm (Meal 5a) – Post party snack. Trying a slice of pizza from a local spot that just opened. Let’s just say … we will return. Very good.
- 14.01 mile run this Saturday morning. 9:40 minute per mile clip. First mile 9:54. Last mile 10:24. Fastest mile 8:58. Total 1834 calories burned.
- Stopped by our local shoe shop today and checked out the pair of shoes I bought recently, but returned. These are those shoes. (Insert Law and Order sound)