Last night, I had a pain in my left knee that resembled a fresh knee-to-knee injury. I am certain it isn’t from my increased run days, just a bad sleeping position. And I am happy to report that waking up this morning, certainly was a brand new day. Not Steve Austin worthy, but my left knee definitely isn’t an issue. On my pain scale of 1 – 10, I’d give it a 2. I know there’s something wrong, but it’s not worth dwelling on.
Life lesson #72 – Pain in the knee can potentially be a pain in the neck. Pay attention to what your body is saying because life is a marathon, not a sprint and you don’t want to limp into the marathon portion of your life.
Morning weight 171
As of 9:30pm, before publishing this latest post, left knee pain can be felt, but is not an issue. I wore my Ace Brace with custom dial all day.
- 8:15am – Herbalife Morning Shake. Attempted a new recipe to match the consistency of the Jamba shake pouches.
- 8 oz of Healthy Balance Apple Juice
- 2 Scoops of Herbalife Protein Powder
- 1 Scoop of Herbalife Formula 1 French Vanilla
- 3 Costco Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 3 Costco Frozen Strawberries
- About 10 Costco Organic Blueberries
- 1/2 cup of spinach
- 10:30am – Filipino Dessert
- Sweet coconut rice pocket
- 1/4 cup Nestle Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 tbsp Skippy Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/4 scoops of Herbalife Protein Powder
- 11:15am – Katy Perry Pop Chips
- 12:30pm – El Monterey Bean and Cheese Burrito, 2 tbsp of Sunny Side sour cream, 1.5 servings (about 20 chips) of Lays potato chips
- 5:15pm – Regal medium popcorn with butter “We Are The Millers”
- 7:45pm – Homemade Tacos — I ate 3
- 3 fried corn tortillas (small)
- 1/2 cup Quorn Grounds
- 1/2 cup of Sargento shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup of Spanish rice
- 1/2 cup of lettuce
- 1 cup of spicy tomato and cilantro salsa
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 fresh guacamole
- 11:05pm – Herbalife24 Restore
- Who am I to argue with RunKeeper … it’s a rest day!