7am alarm and it doesn’t seem like my phone has stopped nudging me all day long. Feeling a bit like a temp for a tech Call Center and a 9-1-1 operator all mashed up into one. These are the days I miss the “Hands-On” phone days in my car. Those days where the windshield is my cubicle and I could put out a lot of fires while I drive from Point A to B and then off to C and D. Hands-Free … does it work and is it any different than playing with XM radio and flipping through all of the 1000 radio stations to choose from at 70mph.
Life lesson #52 – “Hands-Free” keeps you focused on the road ahead, but it doesn’t mean “Hands-Off”.
Morning weight 170.5
- 8:15am – Herbalife Formula 1 French Vanilla Protein Shake. 5 oz of Healthy Balance Apple Juice, 1/2 cup of Costco Organic Frozen Blueberries, 4 large Costco strawberries, and 1/2 frozen banana. 2 scoops of Formula 1 and 2 scoops of Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder. 1 cup of spinach. Herbalife supplements:
- 12pm – Vietnamese Food
- Vege Vermicelli – Bun Ham Chay Dau Hu, aka vegetarian ham and tofu with vermicelli
- Side of a fried egg
- Bragg Amino Acid sauce (in lieu of fish sauce). If you haven’t tried this, do it. The secret is to ask at least 2-3 people at the restaurant. The first person you ask will say they don’t have the “vegetarian sauce”. The second person will just smile and say “thank you” and ultimately, the third person will say, “no problem!”
- 6:50pm – Kind Plus – Almond Walnut Macadamia + Protein with Peanuts
- 7:30pm – Sinagong vegetarian. 1 1/2 servings. 1 1/2 servings of Quorn Chicken Bites (fried). And my salty side was satisfied with a cup of Regal Theatre popcorn from the previous evening. 2 cups of rice.
- Brain power type of day. Not going to show up in the form of reps, but I was pushing up some serious synapsis today.
- I look towards tomorrow and will get a morning run in … it’s a guarantee.