Morning weight 171.5
- 7:20am – Herbalife Formula 1 French Vanilla Protein Shake. 5 oz of Healthy Balance Apple Juice, 1/2 cup of Costco Organic Frozen Blueberries, 4 large Costco strawberries, and 1/2 frozen banana. 2 scoops of Formula 1 and 2 scoops of Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder. 1 cup of spinach. 1 cup of cabbage. 1 cup of kale. Herbalife supplements:
- 10:30am – One Kind Almond & Coconut Bar
- 11:30am – Farmer’s Market Samples. The Belani Booth is an all-time favorite. Stood in line at Happy Dumplings simply because their menu said, “Vegetarian Dumpling” which when we got to the front of the line, quickly turned into “We’re all out”
- 11:55am – Greens Restaurant
- Heirloom Tomato Sandwich (1/2 sandwich). Split the vegan sandwich with my wife. Avocado, romesco, lettuce, spinach and arugula on herb loaf.
- 2:30pm – Greens Restaruant
- Yellow Fin Potato Griddle Cakes with spring onions, asiago, parsley and chives. Served with Rolling Oaks Ranch eggs over easy, romesco, salsa verde and coquillos olives.
- Mesquite Grilled Brochettes (mushroom, Mariquita Farm potatoes, peppers, white corn, summer squash, red onions and Hodo Soy tofu with muhammara sauce and picked beets) – 1 skewer
- Peach raspberry galette with peach raspberry sauce and vanilla bean ice cream (1/2 dish – shared with my wife)
- 5:30pm – Doritos Nacho Cheese (1 bag)
- 7:30pm – Vietnamese Rice Noodle with tofu, mock ham, and an egg.
- Family time in San Francisco’s Fort Mason Pier. Walked and laughed through farmer’s markets.
- Supported my aunt in her debut at the American Craft Council Show
- Watched some practice runs of the America’s Cup. The Prada catamaran was zipping across the open seas.
- Not sure if this counts, but I sure did eat like a King!