Marathon Meal and Training Plan
Red Dress Gala for my niece’s sorority. Great food. Great people. Nice to see young people bucking the sorority stereotype.
They raised over $12K for heart disease.
Morning weight = 171. Post 10.01 mile run 165.5
- 8:38am – (Meal 1) – Pre run nutrition. Herbalife24 Prepare and Prolong. Herbalife Niteworks. Half a banana. That Clif Shot is for between mile 2-3.
- 10:57am – (Meal 2) – Post run snack to get us to Meal 3 without being hungry.
- 1:29pm (Meal 3) – Celebrating my auntie’s birthday. I dare not ask her which birthday it is. Notice the 7UP — yes, it was a run day today.
- 6:43pm – (Meal 5) – Annual Red Dress Gala. Sorority event to raise awareness and money for heart disease.
- 10 mile run. 8:28 mile per minute average. Burned 1,310 calories. First mile 8:48. Last (and fastest) mile 8:05.